Deadlands: Dodge City
This game will follow the standard Deadlands: Reloaded rules for character creation with the following exceptions:
- Characters start with Attributes of d4, d6, d8, d10, and d12 instead of normal point-buy
- All characters start with 1 free Edge in addition to any gained for Hinderances
- Veteran O’ the Weird West can only be taken during character creation
- This is just a decision, and does not take the place of an Edge.
- The skill requirements (d6 Guts and Occult Knowledge) may be taken at character creation at the cost of an under-attribute choice even if they exceed the attribute. This is an exception to the normal rules which applies only to this situation.
- Each character recieves their native language for free, skill equivalent to their Smarts trait (or a d6, whichever is greater).
- Additional languages can be purchased as a skill
- Language Proficiency
- d4 Able to communicate basic concepts
- d6 Fluent in everyday communication
- d8 Fluent, educated
- d10 Fluent without any accent
- d12 Perfect orator, any dialect